Vehicle Service Attendant (Car Cleaner) – “WOW” OUR CUSTOMERS AND WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE
Just added $500.00 Sign on Bonus!!!
Do you want to work in a fast paced environment that provides growth opportunities and a great team environment? We are currently looking for new team members to join our team as Vehicle Service Attendants! In this role as a Vehicle Service Attendant you will be responsible for ensuring that vehicles are clean and ready to be picked up by customers. You will also perform regular maintenance to our fleet such as checking tire pressure, ensuring fluid levels, and refueling gas. Additionally, Vehicle Service Attendants identify and report damage to vehicles upon their return.
VEHICLE SERVICE ATTENDANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Physical ability to move in and out of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills to communicate with customers, co-workers and management
- Driving experience with a valid Driver’s License (as mandated by state and location) and a good driving history
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Various shifts available
Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.